Terms & Conditions
What You Need to Know
All the fine print
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, including for non-starters and non-finishers. There is an option when registering to purchase insurance for a small fee. This policy provides cover against injury, illness, job loss, transport mishaps and many other exposures that could prevent you from attending this event. For more details read the product disclosure statement. If you do not opt to purchase this insurance, there are no refunds available if you change your mind, or cannot participate.
If the event is cancelled by organisers, refunds of the event entry fee are available. Any card surcharges, booking fees or additional purchases are unable to be refunded. Transfers to future events in the case of a date change are also available if the event does not run on the advertised date.
2. All competitors must enter online prior to the event at or complete an entry form on the day of the event. Children under 5 have free entry in the 5km Family Fun Run, but are still required to be registered.
3. The minimum age for the Marathon and Half Marathon is 16. For the 10km event, minimum age is 12 years. No exceptions will be granted. The 5km has no minimum age and the 2km Youth Dash is for 6 - 16 year olds.
4. Competitors under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult in the 10k and 5k events. In the 2k Youth Dash, parents are able to accompany children along the course without registering. We just ask you allow the child to enter the finish area (final 50 metres of the course) on their own.
5. Competitors must keep within the defined course for the duration of the race.
6. Competitors who fail to complete the course must report to race officials at the finish area.
7. All competitors must report to race officials at the finish area within 10 minutes of completing their race.
8. Competitors must follow all regulations and directions given by Venue staff and officials at all times.
9. Domestic pets, rollerblades, skates, scooters, skateboards and bikes are not permitted on the course at any time. Prams are permitted in the 5km Family Fun Run, and must keep to the left of the course at all times allowing runners clear passage to pass. Prams are not to be operating 2 wide at any time in the race as this blocks other competitors.
10. Competitors must wear their chest plate at all times during the race. Chest plates will be supplied at registration. This contains your timing chip, and will assist with any officials and photography services that may be on site identifying participants.
11. If it is the opinion of the Race Director and venue staff that the weather or any other unforeseen circumstances causes the course to be too dangerous for racing, the event may be cancelled without notice.
12. Online entry fees are as follows:
Early Bird Entry: (Until 31 March, 2020)
Marathon - $85 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
Half Marathon - $65 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
10km - $40 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
5km - $20 (includes Finisher's Medal)
2km - $12.50 (includes Finisher's Medal)
Regular Entry: (From 1 April, 2020)
Marathon - $95 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
Half Marathon - $75 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
10km - $45 per person (includes Finisher's Medal)
5km - $25 (includes Finisher's Medal)
2km - $12.50 (includes Finisher's Medal)
Online entries close Wednesday 24 May 2020 at 11.59pm. Entries will be accepted on the day of the event if maximum numbers have not been reached.
In person registrations after 24 May:
Marathon - $110 per person
Half Marathon - $90 per person
10km - $50 per person
5km - $35 per person
2km - $20 per person
While all attempts will be made to have finisher's medals available to all participants, no guarantees are made that entries after the online registration period will receive a medal.
13. Payment may be made online via credit card or Paypal. Processing Fees apply. On the Day registrations are payable by Cash or Eftpos.
14. The Office of Sport of 6 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 will collect and store the information you provide to enable processing of enrolments for the program and to provide you with information about this and other events. The information will only be provided to relevant staff and may be provided to medical professionals where necessary. You consent to these disclosures. Any information provided by you will be stored on a database that will only be accessed by authorised personnel and is subject to privacy restrictions. The information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. Any information provided by you to the Office of Sport can be accessed by you during standard office hours and updated by writing to us or by contacting us on 13 13 02.
15. The NSW Government may wish to publish results in the media and use photographs, sound and film recordings taken of the event for the promotion of NSW Government services and initiatives to the media and general public.
16. Please refer to the venue website for venue regulations.