Terms & Conditions
What You Need to Know
All the fine print
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Race Entry fees are non-refundable * and non-transferable, including for non-starters and non-finishers. We recommend you seek individual insurances which may cover you against injury, illness, job loss, transport mishaps and many other exposures that could prevent you from attending this event.
* Note: If the event is cancelled by organisers, participants are entitled to the option of a refund of the race entry fee, or a free transfer to a future date. Booking fees / card surcharges / additional items are unable to be refunded.
2. All competitors must enter online prior to the event. On the day registrations may be available if slots are not filled. This will need to be done via the online registration system. Children under 5 have free entry in the 5km Family Fun Run, but are still required to be registered.
3. The minimum age for the Marathon and Half Marathon is 16. For the 10km event, minimum age is 12 years. No exceptions will be granted. The 5km has no minimum age and the 2km Youth Dash is for 6 - 16 year olds.
4. Competitors under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult in the 10k and 5k events. In the 2k Youth Dash, parents are able to accompany children along the course without registering. We just ask you allow the child to enter the finish area (final 50 metres of the course) on their own and you do not enter the final timing finish area.
5. Competitors must keep within the defined course for the duration of the race. It is the participants responsibility to familiarise themselves with the course, via maps posted both online and at the event. No allowances will be made for participants who do not follow the defined course.
6. Competitors who fail to complete the course must report to race officials at the finish area.
7. All competitors must report to race officials at the finish area within 10 minutes of completing their race.
8. Competitors must follow all regulations and directions given by Venue staff and officials at all times.
9. Domestic pets, rollerblades, skates, scooters, skateboards and bikes are not permitted on the course at any time. Prams are permitted in the 5km Family Fun Run, and must keep to the left of the course at all times allowing runners clear passage to pass. Prams are not to be operating 2 wide at any time in the race as this blocks other competitors.
10. Competitors must wear their chest plate at all times during the race. This contains your timing chip, and will assist with any officials and photography services that may be on site identifying participants.
11. If it is the opinion of the Race Director and venue staff that the weather or any other unforeseen circumstances causes the course to be too dangerous for racing, the event may be cancelled without notice.
12. Entries will be accepted on the day of the event if maximum numbers have not been reached. Additional fees apply for on the day registrations.
While all attempts will be made to have finisher's medals available to all participants, no guarantees are made that entries after the online registration period will receive a medal.
13. Payment may be made online via credit card, debit card or Paypal. Processing Fees apply and are included in the total displayed price. On the Day registrations are payable by Eftpos.
14. The Office of Sport of 6 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 will collect and store the information you provide to enable processing of enrolments for the program and to provide you with information about this and other events. The information will only be provided to relevant staff and may be provided to medical professionals where necessary. You consent to these disclosures. Any information provided by you will be stored on a database that will only be accessed by authorised personnel and is subject to privacy restrictions. The information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. Any information provided by you to the Office of Sport can be accessed by you during standard office hours and updated by writing to us or by contacting us on 13 13 02.
15. The NSW Government may wish to publish results in the media and use photographs, sound and film recordings taken of the event for the promotion of NSW Government services and initiatives to the media and general public. By entering the event, you agree to be photographed / filmed by event organisers and official photographers. If you do not want these images to be published, contact organisers with your race bib number.
16. Please refer to the venue website www.regattacentre.nsw.gov.au for venue regulations